Everest three high passes trekking is an alternative for those who aspire trekking in Everest but want to avoid crowd and savor the tranquil nature in the high Himalayas with spectacular panoramic view of Himalayas with great adventure of crossing three high passes passes Kongma La (5,535m.), Cho La (5420m) and Renjo La(5,340m). in Khumbu. We follow the main trail of Everest base camp trekking passing picturesque Sherpa villages and enjoying Sherpa hospitality up to Dingboche and take a different route ascending to chukhung to cross Kongma La pass to come back to the main trekking trail to Kalapatthar.
We cross over the famous Cho La pass to the yak herders' settlement of Gokyo valley. Serene beauty of Gokyo lakes in the shadow of snowcapped mountains and the spectacular view of high Himalayas including four of the world’s highest 8000 meters peaks (Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu and Mt. Everest. ) from Gokyo Ri enhance the trek. A traverse to Renjo La, the last high pass in three passes everest trekking takes us to tranquil Bhotekoshi valley following the historical trade route between Nepal and Tibet. Renjo La pass offers the unparallel panoramic views of snow capped mountains including Everest. We return to Lukla passing through Thame, a vantage point for the dramatic views of snow capped mountains not seen from anywhere in Khumbu.Everest three high passes trekking is getting its popularity among the strong hikers who are ready to accept the challange of crossing high passes in Everest region with spectacular views of the high Himalayas in Nepal.
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs
Per person US $ 1900