Tharpu Chuli Tent Peak
Tharpu Chuli Tent Peak with an altitude of 5,663 meter is also known as the name of Tent Peak by offering the challenge in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary. Tharpu Chulu tent Peak begins with the picturesque of tea house trek, through the charming village and the forests of Rhododendron into the glorious high amphitheatre of the Annapurna Sanctuary. Tharpu Chuyli Peak climbing is considered as the active mountain. It is a part of the ridgeline which is located at the southern part of glacier dome.
Tharpu Chulu Tent Peak provides the striking ascend to the top and also tenders the brilliant scenery of the Annapurna Mountains. It was Jimmy Roberts who had named this peak as a Tent Peak in 1956. Due to its physical form it has got its name as a Tent Peak. The typical route to attain the summit is comparatively trouble free except there is a new demanding rise for those trekkers who are willing to examine their skillfulness. Though the summit of Tharpu Chulu tent Peak is not that elevated while comparing with another trekking peaks even though the offered pleasing vistas of Annapurna south, Annapurna I, III, V, Fish tail, Singu chuli, Gangaputna nad Hiunchuli are mind blowing.
Tharpu Chulu Peak tent Peak is an outstanding beginning to start the career for the potential mountaineer as well as for the trekkers too to face the additional defy in the admired Annapurna Base Camp Trek. As activities trekkers will go through the climbing and trekking staying in the camping and tea house. Tharpu Chulu Tent Peak is a strenuous trek which can be carried out in March to May and October to December. Here, Action Himalaya has packaged Tharpu Chulu tent Peak Climbing for days of itinerary.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Flight/ drive to Pokhara (910m)
Day 04: Drive to Naya Pul, trek to Tikhedhunga (1,495m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,850m)
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill, trek to Tadapani (2,520m)
Day 07: Trek to Sinuwa Hill (2,310m)
Day 08: Trek to Deurali (3,150m)
Day 09: Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3,700m)
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base cAmp (4,130m)
Day 11: Acclimatization day
Day 12: Trek to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp (4,840m)
Day 13: Trek to High Camp (5,160m)
Day 14: Ascend to Tharpu Chuli, return to Base Camp
Day 15: Trek to Bamboo
Day 16: Trek to Jihnu Danda
Day 17: Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
Day 18: Flight / drive to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day
Day 20: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $4200
6 - 10 Persons : $4000
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.