Singu Chuli(6,501 m) is acknowledged as the fluted mountain and is demonstrated to subsist extremely tricky for rising for mountaineers. Singu Chuli is the initial peak on the elongated rim on the terrified downward from that of Tarke Kang. This is the Glacier Dom which separates the South and West Annapurna glaciers. The area which is flanked by the two peaks is a bewildering. Singu Chuli Peak Climbing is situated in the Annapurna Sanctuary fond of to Tharpu Chuli and crossways to Hiunchuli Peaks.
To ascend the Singu Chuli Peak, trekkers have to walk upbeat the Modi Khola gorge to the Annapurna Sanctuary. This outstanding march all along the Modi River pours from the Annapurna Base Camp which is extremely sacred for the people staying in the Gurung and Magar areas. Trekkers will be ascending through the glaciers heading the northern ridge by setting the high camp with an altitude of 4,900 meter. Moving further from the High camp, trekkers will mount to the summit. Similarly, a perpendicular evade close to the peak encompass of a number of technical test on this mount.
According to the Action Himalaya Singu Chuli Peak Climbing is advocated for these trekkers who have gone through the experience of ice climbing. Overwhelming sceberies of Annapurna ranges, lovely villages, Lamjung ranges, Fishtail and terrace fields are some of the highlights of Singu Chuli Peak Climbing. The minimum altitude of Singu Chuli Peak Climbing is only 909 meter. The entry and exit point for this peak climbing is Kathmandu. This is a difficult and extreme trek. So, Action Himalaya has included expert members in its trekking companies.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive/ flight to Pokhara (850m)
Day 04: Drive to Birethi, trek to Tikhedhunga (1,577m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,855m)
Day 06: Trek to Poon Hill (3,200m), trek to Tadapani
Day 07: Trek to Chomorung (1,950m)
Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2,720m)
Day 09: Trek to Machapuchhare Base Camp (3,700m)
Day 10: trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
Day 11: Acclimatization day
Day 12: Trek to Singu Chuli Base Camp (4,350m)
Day 13: Trek to High Camp (4,900m)
Day 14: Trek to Higher Camp (5,500m)
Day 15: Trek to Summit (6,501m), return to Base Camp
Day 16: Trek to Machapucchare Base Camp (3,700m)
Day 17: Trek to Dovan (2,720m)
Day 18: Trek to Jhinu Dada (1,600m)
Day 19: Trek to Pothana (1,900m)
Day 20: Trek to Phedi, drive to Pokhara
Day 21: Drive/ flight to Kathmandu
Day 22: Free day
Day 23: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from :
2 - 6 Persons : $4200
6 - 10 Persons : $4000
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.