Lobuche Peak Climbing is an eye-catching summit which offers the wide range of routes. Lobuche Peak Climbing presents two distinctive summits named as Lobuche West (6,145m) and Lobuche East (6,119m). Even though Lobuche Esat and West are associated by an incessant ridge, there exists a clear break with substantial distance amid them. Lobuche Peak can be viewed close to Pheriche, the shady triangle of its pebbly East part rises exceeding the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to icy skyline.
Lobuche Peak Climbing is a beautiful peak, proffering an alternative of obtainable routes and moreover a probable for fresh ones. Lobuche Peak can be attainable by down warding the striking mark and hiking the vertical snowy slopes to the peak. Lobuche Peak has the potential of spirit flouting of Khumbu Valley and the glaciers. Action Himalaya has allocated two days for the acclimatization. The panoramic views tenders from the base camp as well as ascending routes are terrific which includes Everest, Amadablam, Himalayan peaks presents in Khumbu Regions and counting Pumori. Sagarmatha National Park, chief Himalayan glaciers and Alpine Lakes are additional highlighting things to outlook in this peak climbing.
Lobuche Peak Climbing is standardized as the moderate to difficult trek where it permits the trekkers to engage in activities of peak climbing, trekking and sightseeing. Trekkers will experience the accommodation staying in the hotel, lodge as well as tented camp. 6,119 meter will be the maximum altitude that has to be covered by the trekkers during this trek. March to May and October to December are supposed to be the right month to begin Lobuche Peak Climbing. Lukla will be the destination for the beginning and ending spots for this peak climbing.
- Day 01: Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Flight to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,620m)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 05: Acclimatization day
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 07: Trek to Dinhgboche (4,410m)
Day 08: Acclimatization day
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4,910m)
Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep (5,153m)
Day 11: Trek to Kala Patthar (5,555m), trek to Lobuche (4,960m)
Day 12: Trek to High Camp (5,357m)
Day 13: Trek to Summit (6,119m)
Day 14: Trek to Lobuche (4,860m)
Day 15: Trek to Pangboche (3,970m)
Day 16: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 17: Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 18: Trek to Lukla (2,840m)
Day 19: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 20: Free day
Day 21: Departure!!!!
- Cost Includes
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( Peak permit, national park entrance ).
- Climbing guide’s equipment allowance and wages
- Group climbing gears ( ropes, snow bars, ice screws etc. )
- High food
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail and camping arrangement at base camp ( cook. Kitchen boy, tents, mattresses, food, fuel, kitchen and camping equipment )
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Members personal climbing gears
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower in the trekking ).
- Tips for the trekking staffs (necessary)
Price Starts from
2 - 6 Persons : $3800
6 - 10 Persons : $3600
Note: Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight may be delayed by few hours or even cancelled due to bad weather condition. You should be prepared for such flight delays or cancellations. We will do our best to avoid such conditions. In case of flight cancellation, we will try to get you on the flight for the next day. Getting early flight for the next day may be not possible during the high season. We can arrange flight by helicopter as well with extra cost. If we have a group of 4- 5 people, we can charter helicopter for you to fly from Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa. It will be advisable to have extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trekking. Great Himalayan Guide can arrange you cultural / adventure tours ( such as sightseeing tours, rafting, jungle safari, ) with extra cost if the extra days are not used for the flight conditions to Lukla and back. If the flight is delayed and cancelled for several days which could disturb your onward journey, you are free to choose trekking in Annapurna, Langtang and other regions.Great Himalayan Guide will arrange the alternative trek for you as soon as possible.