Langtang trekking is one of the short trekkings in Nepal and is popular due to the easy access to the region within short period of time from Kathmandu and yet the place is left with secret beauties. Trekking in Langtang passes through lush forest and less visited diverse ethnic settlements where the culture and tradition are similar to Tibetans due to its proximity to the Tibetan boarder. The trek offers the beautiful sceneries of pine forest, slow moving rivers and swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow–capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows. The Langtang valley itself is a valley of glaciers and plethora of mountains surrounding it making cradle for the mountaineers. Langtang trekking takes us to the vantage point Kanjin Gompa for the spectacular panoramic views of stunning Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m) and Dorje Lakpa (6990m).
- International airport arrival and departure
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs