Kanchanjunga trekking takes you to the base camp of world’s third highest peak, Kanchanjunga, (8,586m.) and offers infinite variety of landscapes, cultures and panoramic views of Himalayas. The Kanchenjunga region is very rich from the point of view of its natural beauty and offers the great diversity of culture and tradition. Trekking in Kanchanjunga is strenuous as it is regarded as one of the most remote places of Nepal. Walking on the low lands of Nepal passing terraced fields, colourful villages of Rai, Limbu, Magar, Tamang, Brahmin & Chhetris, green forests, kanchanjunga trekking enters into country's most pristine oak and rhododendron forests. As the trail gains altitude, gorgeous views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, & Kanchanjunga, four of the worlds five highest mountains make kanchanjunga trekking rewarding. Approaching Yalung glacier & crossing a series of passes, the views become more magnificent. The trail reaches Pangpema (4800m.) which is the base camp for Kanchunjunga expedition.
- International airport arrival and departure
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Trekking permit for restricted area
- Camping trek arrangement on full board ( cook, kitchen helpers, camping and kitchen equipment, food and fuel )
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and necessary porters to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- Kathmandu – Biratnagar – Sukhetar – Biratnagar - Kathmandu flight fare
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature (phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs