Jomsom - Muktinath trekking follows the old trade route to Tibet along the bank of The Kali Gandaki exploring the great diversity of Annapurna region. The diverse terrain and multifariousness of cultures of the region make each days’s walk a different experience and thus proving the region a popular destination for trekking in Nepal.
Jomsom - Muktinath trekking route takes you to famed Poon Hill for its best vantage point for sun rise on Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. The trail passes through ridges between Modikhola & Kali Gandaki offering sharp changes in lands cape, vegetation culture and stunning views of Himalayas. The journey continues to Jomsom that lies in Upper Kali Gandaki Valley beyond Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himal exploring the arid beauty of Tibetan plateau back dropped by enchanting views of Mt. Nilgiri. The trail takes you to Kagbeni, the entrance gate of Mustang: the once Forbidden Kingdom and then to Muktinath, a holy place for Hindu & Buddhist devotees.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Pokhara by land transportation / fly to Pokhara
Day 02: Drive to Naya Pool. Trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 04: Trek to Tatopani
Day 05: Trek to Ghasa
Day 06: Trek to Tukche
Day 07: Trek to Jomsom
Day 08: Trek to Kagbeni
Day 09: Trek to Muktinath
Day 10: Trek back to Jomsom
Day 11: Fly to Pokhara
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu / Fly back to Kathmandu
- International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
- Domestic flight fare including airport tax as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
- Lodge trek arrangement in the trekking ( meals and accommodation at the hotels/lodges )
- An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members ), and necessary porters to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara land transportation / flight, Pokhara – Kathmandu land transportation/flight, Jomsom – Pokhara flight
- First aid medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal visa fee
- Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
- Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
- Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
- Gratuity for the trekking staffs
Starting From :
Starting From :
per 2 - 6 persons $ 1450
6 - 10 persons $ 1350